Warm greetings from the College of Inspection and Personnel Management(VSIKM). We are glad to see that you have chosen the College of Inspection and Personnel Management for your exchange.
Your home university has sent your nomination for exchange to the College of Inspection and Personnel Management.
You must apply online on College of Inspection and Personnel Management website. The application for the 1st / winter semester is open.
The documents you need to enclose to your application form are:
- Completed application form for a study visit, (Erasmus_prijavni_list_student-VSikm)
- Motivation letter (maximum one page A4)
- Curriculum vitae (in Europass CV format-in), (CVTemplate_HR)
- Confirmation of the status of the student,
- Certified transcript for all exams passed
- Certificate of knowledge of a foreign language (certificate of completion of the degree course of a foreign language, grade transcript or similar certificates, if the student has such certificates) are not applicable to students of foreign languages,
- Copy of the first page of the passport / identity card
- For students who during the study period intended to carry out research or write
- A reception letter tutors at the host institution called. Supervisor Acceptance Form for Erasmus + Student) (EPLUS_SUPERVISOR_ACCEPTANCE_FORM)
- Agreement for the purpose of learning (Learning_agreement)
The application deadline to receive your original documents for the 1st / winter semester is 28 October 2016.
Exchange students need to send their application documents (full application file in .zip or .rar format) only to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* LEARNING AGREEMENT
Learning Agreement has to be approved and signed before student’s arrival.
All details regarding the courses and the study programme during the mobility period students should arrange with ECTS coordinators.
Changes can be done within two-three weeks from the beginning of the lectures.
All changes must be signed by student, departmental coordinator(s) at the receiving institution (Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences) and the sending institution (Home faculty).
ERASMUS+ 2016/17 – Learning agreement – Learning_agreement .
For all administrative issues please contact (Ms) Đurđica Vukić, student mobility coordinator at the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: email: email@example.com
Students are required to find accommodation themselves. Links to ads for private rental / agencies are here.
More information on: